Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Stephanie Greig- Handmade in her Etsy shop


Stephanie Greig

Recently I asked Stephanie
to share a bit about her Etsy shop 
and handmade items she sells there.
A Bit of her story-
"My felt banners are made using my
personal handwritten cursive stencils.
Each banner can be personalized 
to your color scheme 
and I even take custom word,
quote or Bible verse requests.
I started this shop as an extension
of my healing from having 
postpartum depression
after my daughter was born.
God has been restoring me to be whole
and to do the things that delight my heart.
Utilizing my gifts and abilities 
in being creative
is an act of vocational worship.
Quite frankly,
 I just need to be doing this.
Being creative matters!
I believe it is important to celebrate
the people 
and the special moments in your life.
What you surround yourself with,
what you see everyday
and what you tell yourself matters.
So my prayer is that a 
Season of Restoration banner
would remind you and the ones you love

what is most important."
The link to Stephanie's etsy shop is:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/seasonofrestoration
Working on the new additions to her
Etsy shop for Aug 31, 2016 posting.

Stephanie is from Hamburg, NY (south of Buffalo). 
She attended Concordia, Ann Arbor and
studied Family Life ministry and graduated in 2009.
She is married to Nyck Greig
who graduated from 
Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, and they serve
at Trinity Lutheran Church, Richmond, Va.
They are parents to a sweet daughter.


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Thanks for sharing . I will be ordering and passing along with friends!

    ReplyDelete

always wanting to be connected!