Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sarah Speaks- Southern Region


Aaron and Sarah Speaks 
with Evelyn

Sarah shares a bit about her job:
Online Community Coordinator
Fountain of Life Lutheran Church & Preschool
Kernersville, North Carolina
Staff for: 1 year 7 months


Much of what I do for our church and preschool is just ensuring our publications are cohesive with each other, visually dynamic, and informative. Overseeing website, social media platforms,and email communications are my main day to day tasks. But, this also includes my passion for things techie and developing an online community. It is important to foster growth in this ministry since so many church members may or may not be able to come every Sunday, but want to stay connected.

What brings me JOY? 
My 3 year old daughter, Evelyn. Watching her grow and change everyday is such a blessing to witness. Our family time and traveling has brought us alot of joy this summer too. 

What is the Holy Spirit doing in my life right now?
I feel like the Holy Spirit is leading me to try new things. Our family is in alot of transitions: ending old things and being open to try new things. God has provided us a lot of comfort throughout these changes. I love knowing He has a vision for our lives.

Thank you to Sarah for highlighting what might be a new staff position
 in many of our Lutheran Churches. 
 Developing community online and highlighting a digital presence
 is still fairly new in creating Kingdom connections.


No comments:

Post a Comment

always wanting to be connected!