Sunday, March 13, 2016

Michelle Barden- Southern Region



Michelle Barden- Southern Region

1) What gives you joy right now? 
            A few things give me Joy. First being able to share my faith in Jesus Christ with others, especially during this time of persecution of Christians happening in the Middle East.  Then, being able to go forward with the passing of health insurance coverage for hearing aids. (Please pray for this) Last but not least is being able to sign in my church.  

2) What do you see the Holy Spirit doing in your life right now? 
           I believe the Holy Spirit is doing two things for me right now.  I am seriously considering becoming a Deaconess of the church for a the deaf community. I also believe the Holy Spirit is leading me to have a bill pass for Health Insurance coverage for hearing aids.  (If you would like more information or would like to help pass this bill, please contact me at michellelbarden@gmail.com)

3) What words of encouragement do you have for fellow faith travelers? 
           I believe all Christians should spend time each day in God's Word and prayer, especially when we do not feel like it. In addition to this, I believe we all will go through a season of dough or suffering. My words would be to you to "keep going". There is a light at the end of tunnel as I have experience this recently.




Michelle Barden attends Risen Christ Lutheran Church 
in Myrtle Beach, SC. She humbly services in the sound booth, 
with VBS, signs for her church as on a need bases. 
She also serves her neighbors at Lowe's Home Improvement, 
and by being a Blood Drive coordinator for Risen Christ Lutheran Church.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

always wanting to be connected!