Saturday, December 12, 2015

Carolyn Fletcher- Southern Region

Carolyn Fletcher
One of the joys in life is time 
in my studio at the Overland Gallery 
in downtown Kinston.


The gallery gets visitors from all over the US
because of the Chef and Farmer
restaurant featured in the PBS show-
"A Chef's Life". 
See more here: A Chef's Life


Kinston has been revitalized 
as an art destination. 
I have been a Member 
of the public art committee
for over 15 years.


Painting of her Grandson
I have been blessed to be able to paint
in my retirement. 
Art has always been
something I enjoyed
and God has kept His promise
 to give me a desire of my heart
while serving Him as wife of a pastor, 
a mother and a registered nurse.
My husband, Ron, has always encouraged me 
to develop my own talents and supports my efforts.


Granddaughter-

Carolyn's husband, Ron, 
is pastor at Faith Lutheran in Kinston, NC.
We give thanks for this beautiful gift
 in the work of Carolyn-
 shared for others to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always wanting to be connected!