Monday, March 02, 2015

An Unexpected Blessing & an opportunity


Hi all,

My name is Emily Phoenix and I am guest blogging today on the Women of the SED blog. I currently serve as Director of Discipleship at Galilee Lutheran Church in Pasadena, MD. Check out a neat story of how God has used my gifts to minister to young people transitioning into a new chapter of their lives!


*******************************
It’s so funny how God works through our thoughts!

Just this morning I was thinking that I needed to write this post so I could be ready to press the “Publish” button when it was time. I’ve been pretty anxious/excited recently, and you will understand why as you keep reading!

It has been awhile since I have blogged about an unexpected blessing, but this is a pretty big one that I am very excited to share!

It’s been just over a year since I was asked to write a book. It was an unexpected request, but one that I had been longing to pursue for quite some time...


Read more over at my blog: Unexpected Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

always wanting to be connected!